Maths Practice is a provider of quality traditional maths educational software products designed to enhance the learning outcomes of a primary school student. The new release covers the curriculum for Years 1-6 with some great maths games thrown in.
Each individual student can track his/her progress through the individual modules. The program encourages regular school and home practice, which leads to success and gives them confidence to tackle more difficult exercises.
There is a saying that “PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT”
We fully agree and are delighted to be able to provide educational software product that puts these words into action. Download an evaluation copy today and practice maths. Give them help with their education today.
Young Einstein Mathematics educational software can be purchased as individual year levels, combined into groups or as a complete integrated product. Parents can have confidence in buying this educational material for their children because they know that it is being used in schools in every state and that it complies with the existing curriculum.
‘Maths Practice’ is a leading educational software provider specializing in mathematics for primary levels. We provide quality curriculum based maths educational software direct to schools and the public at affordable prices.
Why has Maths Practice educational software become so popular? Here are some of the reasons:
* This maths software was written specifically for primary school students and is based on the existing curriculum.
* The maths tutorials promote cognitive learning and provide student with homework study material.
* Homework activities are provided free of charge on the internet, the licensed maths software has even more functionality.
* The maths software covers fractions, multiplications, tables, number, space, measurement, probability and much more.
* Maths Practice tutorial activities cover the areas where there are known learning maths difficulties.
* Try before you buy, you can download a free evaluation version of this maths educational software free of charge.
* Maths Practice provides local support and regularly upgrades its products to meet new educational guidelines.
* Maths Practice provides a software installation guide for both school administrators and student.
* Students obtain results and can track their own progress with this affordable maths software.
* Site Licensing allows all students to practice maths at home with their own copy of the software.
* Multiple levels of difficulty and varied modules means that everyone from year 1 to 8 can use it.
* Outside of schools, this software provides your child the most cost effective additional educational opportunities.
* Maths practice educational software is not simply a game but a conscious effort to practice maths.
* Maths Practice ‘Helper Series’ achieved over 3000 sales in one year alone thanks to their simplicity and maths focus.
* This software does not replace a teacher – but it’s the next best thing by a long shot!
* Best of all, Maths Practice software achieves results!